Saturday, June 8, 2013

Well this is my first time doing this but hey gotta start somewhere. Now about the topic it is a quite common one around America over 300,00 thousand men and women are unemployed. now I'm going to show you some of the ways you can try to get a job easier.
 Well some of the first things you need to do is look your best if you don't look good they won't check what's underneath the hood. Now that doesn't mean you have to wear a suit and tie to the meeting (although that would help very much) you just need to wear something that isn't torn up and dirty no you need to put on something like nice jeans and polo or even some slacks. Another major factor is don't lie if you get an interview or don't lie on the application so many people try to make themselves seem so much better than they really are and end up screwing themselves over. You should just be truthful and don't try to make little details that aren't true. Now if you have been in the military and have been honorably discharged 9 times out of 10 they will give you an interview and then 7 times out of 10 will hire you over someone else so that is a big advantage. Well I hope some of these tips helped  and if you want to see more I'll start posting more so go ahead and friend me on gmail.com my name is Maverick Askew. And please comment and give me feedback thank you!!

No comments: