Sunday, June 9, 2013

How to Relieve Stress with one Simple Step!!

Now i myself has had some high stress levels in the past with going to college and preparing to go into the military. It also doesn't help that I have bipolar and anger problems so I was stressed and angry 24/7. Well then I decided that medication was just hurting me because I was losing weight from it I was getting migraines so finally I said screw this. So I went on YouTube and started to look for videos to help me with my problem and this is what I found.


When I saw this I was skeptical but then I said hey its worth a try. Well I started to use this technique every day in the morning, in the middle of the day, and at night or whenever I started to feel angry and or stressed. And for 3 weeks straight it worked perfectly my mind became focused my thoughts were straight and clear and I never wanted to lash out in anger. Now if you have stress maybe you should try this technique for about a week or two I think you will find it helps very much. Well that's it this time if you thought this was helpful please comment and give me feedback and follow my blog if you want well thank you bye!!
 

No comments: