Monday, June 10, 2013

The War on Terrorism in the Middle East.

   Well I know this can be a touchy subject but I find it interesting and hey maybe you will too. Well me being a pro-military kind of person yes I think we should exterminate the Taliban but maybe we should take a different approach too it. By the way I am American so when I say we I mainly mean Americans and our allies in the middle east. I have family that has fought in this war and they hate it they don't enjoy going over there but they know they have to do it. But what I found out is they aren't complaining about the heat or weather or even the food no they are talking about what they have to see on a day to day basis. They have to see their friends of like 5 years being shot or blown up in front of them. They have to see the people of these countries being punished for wanting the Americans to come. Now what I have here is a video of  U.S. Marines trying to take out insurgents in a building please watch. Now as you can see this is a very stressful situation now when I see this I try to think of different ways we could deal with the Taliban. Maybe their is a more peaceful way maybe there is a quicker easier way I don't know. Maybe you could think of a way if you do go ahead and comment below and if you liked this post or my blog please like it and follow me on my blog and even friend me alright thank you for reading hope you liked it.

No comments: