Friday, June 14, 2013

Is Sleep as Crucial as we Think.

Well I have looked into this extensively and I have concluded that technically sleep is a very crucial part of your day but it is the way you sleep that depends on how good it is for you. Now the way that I have researched this is that it is better to take short power naps wake and stretch and then take another power nap. I know this sounds ridiculous but I have tried this method and it actually works when I woke up the next morning I felt rejuvenated and I didn't have that sluggish feeling like most people do. Now I know how people like their sleep and I would like to be undisturbed too but maybe trying this could help your sleeping habits and you might even have a pep in your step the next morning. Well this post was a short one but hey if you view this please comment and give me feedback and like it and follow me. Well thanks!!!

No comments: